Our volunteering program plays a vital role in empowering the newcomers and settlers within the community. Over the years, CNIA has managed to gather a group of talented, highly experienced and versatile volunteers to share their skills in helping the organization achieve its goals.
Through their contributions in administrative support, event planning, translation, interpretation, graphic design, fundraising, training and development, etc., They will gain experience and are provided with opportunities to utilize their skills and competencies in such areas. Through these volunteers, CNIA will be able to manage build new connections and experienced personal achievement.
Eligible clients are required to be involved in the following:
– Permanent Residents of Canada.
– Someone in Canada, whose application for Permanent Resident status is being processed, and have been informed by a letter from Citizenship & Immigration Canada of the initial approval of their application.
– International students who are willing to get involved in the community empowerment and development by helping newcomers to smoothly integrate within the societies and communities.
At the end of this workshop, clients will be able to:
– Understand the Canadian company perspective of recruiting, hiring, resume selection, and interviewing.
– Locate advertised job postings from a variety of sources.
– Learn strategies to “cold” call a company.
– Write a “targeted” resume/cover letter that delineate their skills and experience(s).
– Apply for a job using their targeted resume/cover letter.
to common interview questions.
– Take the next step in their own job search.
Please support our cause. By donating you can bring peace to hundreds of refugee families and give them a new life in Canada.
Request A Call
For More information please email us at email@example.com or call us at 647-345-3957!